- Look out for the 3 large pencil pines at the front of the building.
- We recommend avoiding the Britannia Roundabout.
- If coming from the Northern Suburbs, we suggest either coming down Bridge Road to Portrush Road, or coming down Main North Road to Nottage Terrace on to Stephen Terrace and Osmond Terrace.
- If coming from the City or Western Suburbs, we recommend approaching via the (Norwood) Parade or Greenhill Road. On Fullarton Road, turn right at the Coles Express to Alexandra Avenue and cut across to Kensington Road through the suburbs.
- There is half hour parking along Kensington Road with a clearway operating before 9.00am on the practice side and 4.00pm on the opposite side.
- Subject to clearway times and the Clipsal 500 period, it is our experience that overdue parking have not been penalised.
- Alternatively we recommend 1 hour parking along Close Street and Victoria Street, or 2 hour parking along Hewitt Avenue.
Paperwork/Forms for your appointment
To assist us in preparation of your visit and if possible, please click Download Forms to print off and complete the relevant form and bring this along with you.
- Private patients and some Workers Compensation patients are required to pay a gap fee.
- Non-attendance of an appointment without appropriate notification of cancellation may incur a cancellation fee.
- Patients are automatically discharged if there are 3 non attendances without notification.
- The length of consultation varies from practitioner to practitioner. In general, all consultations range from 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- If you are a client accompanying the patient, please inform the rooms prior to attendance so that the appropriate time arrangements can be arranged.
- Please contact our practice for further information regarding gap and cancellation fees.
- Due to the high demand of appointments, it is rarely possible to speak directly to your specialist or allied health professional.
- The best way to make contact is to make an appointment for a consultation.
- If you are a client requiring specific information, please contact the rooms to schedule an appointment.