Dr Robin Chase graduated from Adelaide University in 1980. He gained his Fellowship in the Australasian College of Occupational Medicine in 1990 and is a founding Fellow of the Australasian Faculty of Occupational Medicine, Royal Australasian College of Physicians.
He was President of the Faculty from 2010 to 2012 and is Chair of the Faculty Policy and Advocacy Committee. He became a Member in the General Division of the Order of Australia 26 January 2017 for significant services to Occupational and Environmental Medicine, professional medical organisations and to education.
He lives in Adelaide and works in private practice in Adelaide and Sydney.
Academic Qualifications and Professional Affiliations
- Founding Fellow of the Australasian Faculty of Occupational and Environmental Medicine, Royal Australasian College of Physicians.
- Honorary Fellow of the Faculty of Occupational Medicine, Royal College of Physicians of Ireland 2011
- Member American Board of Independent Medical Examiners – 2005
- Member of Australian Pain Society, December 2003
- Member of the Australasian Faculty of Musculoskeletal Medicine
- Surgeon Lieutenant Commander RAN (Retired)
- Member of the Australian & New Zealand Society of Occupational Medicine 1986
- Diploma of Public Health (Occupational Health Sydney University 1986)
- Underwater Medicine Certificate, Royal Australian Navy School of Underwater Medicine September 1982
- MBBS Adelaide University 1980
MBBS DPH FAFOEM (RACP) FFOM(hon) RCP (Ireland) CIME